HGV Driver Class 2 Vacancy
HGV CLASS 2 DRIVER
REMONDIS JBT Ltd is recruiting for hooklift and skip wagon drivers to work out of our depot in Bedlington, Northumberland.
- Transport skips via skip wagon to different addresses and through different routes
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate skip wagon
- Collect cash payments
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow health and safety standards
- Comply with driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Report wagon defects, accidents or violations
- Excellent driving skills
- Road safety knowledge
- Excellent customer relation skills
- A minimum of a class C license
- An up to date CPC card
- A digital tacho card
Experience is not essential, as full training will be provided to the successful candidates
Permanent with 3-month probation period
Hours of work
Mon – Fri between 6:15am and 5:30pm, Saturdays 7:30am -12pm
28 days including bank holidays
To be discussed at interview
REMONDIS JBT Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.